FRGML Running Club
Meet in the Library parking lot for weekly runs:
Wednesdays @ 6:30 p.m.
Saturdays @ 7:30 a.m.
Have you ever said “I should really start running!” or “It would be so amazing to run that 5K/10/Marathon!” or “Who are those crazy people out there running in this weather?” Welcome to FRGML Running Club!
The club meets at the library for two group fun runs a week. This is a free club for runners of all abilities - run, walk, some combination - we just want to get moving!
We also get together the third Monday of each month at an offsite spot where we learn from local fitness experts, plan future race schedules, play, and enjoy each other’s company. Watch the library calendar for times and locations.
For more information, swing by the library, email library staff member Bridgett, or join us at a fun run or for our monthly club meeting.
Already on board? For up-to-date information on group fun runs, races, gear reviews, and speaker information, follow us on TeamApp. Here’s how:
- Download the Team App application from the AppStore or Google Play.
- Create your unique personal account on Team App.
- Search Team App for team FRG and select FRG Running.
- Tap “Become a member” near top of screen.
- Once your request is approved, you will be added to our club directory...then the fun begins!