We're Talking About Books (Not your average book club)
The evening book club, on the 3rd Wednesday of the month @ 7:00 p.m., offers a new and unique format. We are talking about books in an unstructured, fun setting. Come share a great read, a new author, or a great series, or simply listen in for new ideas.
Book Club Collections
A new addition to our library is our Book Club Collection Section. Designed to make it easy for home-run book clubs, this collection holds 7 copies of popular titles for you and your club members to check out! We also have discussion guides available for your club upon request.
Here's how it works:
- Let us know if you need more than two weeks and check out as many copies as you need
- Have your club meeting
- Return when you're done discussing
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
- The Dry by Jane Harper
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- Radium Girls by Kate Moore
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Kitchens of the Great Midwest by Ryan Stradal
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
Is your book club seeking new members?
Contact Adult Services Librarian, Carri, at 847.639.2274 to learn how we can support your book club.